We inform you that AMBI WASTE SERVICES, S.L. («AMBI WASTE«) uses a technology called «cookies» in order to facilitate the navigation of the Users and to show them information of their interest during the use of Circular Place.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation, in this case AMBI WASTE. The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of use of Circular Place, the pages visited, the time you have been using Circular Place and the actions performed. Depending on usage and content, cookies may be used to recognise Users.
2. What kind of cookies could be used on Circular Place and for what purpose?
When browsing Circular Place, own and third party cookies are used. Third-party cookies are those that are managed by service providers outside AMBI WASTE. The cookies used in Circular Place, and their origin, are the following:
1. Technical and personalisation cookies, necessary for the provision of certain services requested by Users when accessing and using Circular Place; if these cookies are deactivated, they will not be able to correctly receive the contents and services;
- Session cookies, designed to collect and store data while Users access Circular Place. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service requested by users on a single occasion;
- Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Analytical cookies, used for monitoring and statistical analysis of user behaviour. If these cookies are deactivated, Circular Place may continue to function. However, the information captured by these cookies on the use of Circular Place allows us to improve its operation.
|Entity managing the cookie
|It generates a unique user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when the user first and last visited the website
|Register your arrival time on the website
|Checks whether to keep the session open or to create a new session
|Used to define the type of user request. It is used to establish usage statistics of the web pages
|It registers the origin of the user, as well as the keywords.
|Used to check acceptance of the Cookies Policy
|It is used to identify the type of device on which the website is visited (mobile, tablet, desktop), so that the website can be optimally adapted to the device
|It is used to distinguish users
|It is used to distinguish users
4. Data protection and cookies
5. How can I disable and block cookies?
Users may, at any time, disable cookies and continue browsing, although browsing will be limited in several sections and browsing may be blocked at some point. Users may block or disable cookies through the pop-up window, or also by activating the configuration of their browser, which allows them to reject the installation of all or some cookies. Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If they reject them, Users will still be able to use Circular Place, although the use of some functionalities may be limited and, therefore, their experience less satisfactory.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on Circular Place, please visit the following link:
For more information on how to adjust the configuration of cookies, depending on the browser that Users usually use, we recommend that they visit the following links:
6. How can I revoke my consent?
Last updated: 30 January 2023